Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NHL and NCAA Basketball

Haven't made a bet in quite a while. Figured it was time to get back at it. Here are my picks for today:

Tampa Bay (+105) at New Jersey

Both teams are struggling right now but I think Tampa Bay finds a way to pull out the road win. They have too much talent up front to be shut down.
Total Bet: $300
Potential Win: $315

Detroit (-165) vs. Colorado

Detroit is just too good at home. Colorado is up and coming but Detroit is still the far superior team in this one.
Total Bet: $300
Potential Win: $182

Chicago (-180) vs. Minnesota

The Blackhawks are on a record setting run and I see no reason that the streak will end tonight. The Wild are just too unpredictable.
Total Bet: $400
Potential Win: $222

I'm not going to try and breakdown the basketball games, they just looked intriguing. I'm going with both ranked teams on the road. We'll see what happens.

Marquette (-7) @ Rutgers
Total Bet: $200
Potential Win: $182

Memphis (-3) at UTEP
Total Bet: $200
Potential Win: $182

1 comment:

  1. I should stick to hockey. 3-0 in hockey games, 0-2 in basketball games. At least I came out ahead in the end.

    ReplyDelete