Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Waffle Nation



If you aren’t aware of the W-Awful phenomenon its time to eat up, because there is a new way to show your team just how unhappy you really are…
Lately it seems like waffles are becoming much more than just a pancake with syrup traps.  They have become a simple, edible way of showing your team that they are, well, W-awful. Is it a stretch? Well yes, I don’t see myself trotting down to a game with the inside of my coat lined with Eggos, partially because I can’t imagine being around waffles that long and NOT eating them.  However, some residents of Toronto are joining a growing nation of fans who are very, very unhappy with their beloved team.

I like the waffle idea, while it could be a stretch to some; I think it’s actually an up front way of telling your team what’s on your mind.  I mean really, if a Cavs fan threw a waffle on the court you think Antawn Jamison would say, “Golly, I wonder what that means?”  No! Waffle=awful, simple and strait to the point.  Yes, you may be asked to leave and not come back for a while, but if your team is bad enough to drive you into a breakfast throwing rage, some time away probably wouldn’t be bad for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment