Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday AA Preview

Blaine gave Edina a run for their money, and East (as I predicted, pat myself on the back) won in OT over White Bear. Game one tonight should be a darn good one as Edina takes on East. I wish I could come up with who will win and why, but I think this is going to be a tossup. I think Edina has another gear if they need it, they still seem a little lazy, so I will have to give the edge to them.
Ok I’m not spending a lot of time on these games, because they put me to sleep last night, almost literally. EP killed Lakeville, and don’t let the score fool you, Eagan beat down Moorhead.  I will admit Eagan looked a lot better than I saw in the section game, and they will make it a good game tonight. However, EP was by far the best team I saw yesterday, and I don’t think anyone will stop them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment