Thursday, January 24, 2013

Australian Open

Maybe I'm getting desperate but I'm going to call it being creative. Since this is one of the major tennis tournaments I'm going to make two different bets on it. One for the men's side, and one for the women's.

Friday Men's Semifinals

Roger Federer (+120) over Andy Murray

These are two of the top tennis players in the world right now, and Federer may be the best ever. This should be a very entertaining match. Murray is 10-9 against Federer, but has never beaten him in a Grand Slam match. Federer knows how to play big on the big stage so I'm going with the veteran.

Total Bet: $200
Potential Win: $240

Saturday Women's Final

Victoria Azarenka (-145) over Li Na

I can't say that I'm a huge women's tennis fan, but I will watch it occasionally if it is a big tournament. Na has the head-to-head advantage 5-4, but I'm going with the favorite on this one.

Total Bet: $200
Potential Win: $138




No comments:

Post a Comment