Monday, January 28, 2013

Don't Try This At Home

Alright I have to draw this up pretty quick because the match starts in about 30 minutes from the writing of this so try and follow along.  Haven't had much time to look at sports betting in the past week as I gear up what I consider the beginning of horse racing season next weekend. So here goes nothing.

Exeter City WIN (-105) over Torquay United

I know what you are thinking.......never heard of these squads. And honestly, unless you are reading this from the U.K., or play ungodly amounts of FIFA '13 (raises hand), you wouldn't know these are two teams in the English League 2. That is 3 steps BELOW the Premier League.  I do follow roughly enough to know that Torquay is not doing well, Exeter scores and are non loosers in their last 5.  They get their leading scorer back from suspension, I'm throwing in $500.


BET: $500
Potential Win: $476

P.S. This wasn't available where we normally bet, I looked at all the major places taking action on this game and went with the average line which was 1.95. (-105 in the american form, we hate decimal systems)

2 comments: