Saturday, January 26, 2013

UFC 6 on FOX Bets

I thoroughly enjoy the UFC and while I consider myself a fan, I've still got a long way to go when it comes to handicapping fights. I'm going to throw $50 on each fight and see how we end up in the end.

Eric Koch -200 over Ricardo Lamas
Featherweights get very little attention, but this should be a very entertaining fight. Koch is an up and comer in the weight class, look for him to be able to end this fight

Bet: $50
Potential win: $25

Donald Cerrone +120 over Anthony Pettis
They say to stay away from emotion when betting, but it is very difficult to do in this fight. I'm a fan of The Cowboy Cerrone and I think he'll be able to last in this one. Pettis is a very dangerous fighter and usually doesn't go to the decision, but I think this will last all 3 rounds with Cerrone getting the decision.

Bet: $50
Potential win: $60

Quinton Jackson +260 over Glover Teixeira
Teixeira has only had 2 UFC fights, but ended them both in style. With that said, Jackson's ability on the ground and the huge odds make it hard to not take a chance on the underdog in this bout. He's a bit of a wild card for if he's gonna show up during the fight, I'm hoping for good things here.

Bet: $50
Potential win: $130

Demetrious Jackson -260 over John Dodson
Despite the odds, this should be a great matchup. Each fighter has great defenses against the other's strengths so I could see this title fight going the whole 5 rounds and that is the reason I am going with Jackson. His conditioning is impeccable and I look for him to retain his belt.

Bet: $50
Potential win: $19

Bankroll: $1050

3 comments:

  1. Lost #1, #2, #3 and won #4. Put down $200, came out with $69. Tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to you $1,057 but I might be wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ? Not sure how. This is my first "win" and I always bet with round numbers.

    ReplyDelete